Calais at Orenco Station Grand Opening this Saturday, March 28th
The latest new development in the Orenco Station Master Plan is set for a grand opening debut this weekend on Saturday, March 28th at ‘Calais at Orenco Station’. Polygon Northwest‘s newest contribution to Orenco Station features a collection of 4 bedroom floor plans situated along the Northwestern perimeter of the master plan.
The newest floor plans range in size from 2,424 to 3,737 square feet with pricing from the low $400- to high $500-thousands. The new Calais at Orenco Station floor plans feature slightly larger lots with back yards along the perimeter of the neighborhood backing Grahams Ferry Road and Tooze Road. The new plans also feature Dens, Bonus Rooms, Tech Areas, Laundry Rooms, 3-car Garages, and more.
Calais at Orenco Station Opening Day is Saturday, March 28th!
- Introducing 4-bedroom single-family homes from 2,424 to 3,737 sq ft.
- Tour all 4 of the Calais at Vilebois new model homes
- New Plans feature Dens, Bonus Rooms, Tech Areas, Laundry Rooms, 3-car Garages, and more
- Open great room and kitchen designs with a host of today’s most desired features
- New Toulouse and Strasbourg home sites available
- 3 interior schemes to choose from with upgrade options available
- Award-winning Orenco Station master planned community with abundant parks and trails
This weekend’s grand opening of Calais at Orenco Station will feature tours of the 4 new Model Homes, a complimentary espresso bar, and lots of info about Polygon’s new development in Orenco Station. Along with the newest floor plans, Polygon Northwest will also be building the existing Toulouse and Strasbourg plans in Calais at Orenco Station.
Want more information about the new larger 4 bedroom floor plans at Calais at Orenco Station?
Call 503-877-3637 today or email email@example.com.